Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

My favourite movie is shaolin kung fu soccer




Talofa  my name is  Giovanni and I am a year 5. My new teachers are mrs buchanan and miss west. My culture is samoan and I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. I enjoy to playing jokes and going places with my cousin calvin.  My favourite movie is shaolin kung fu soccer .  My favourite sport is chess. Also my favourite hobby is playing call of duty. My Goal is to get an award for being a good citizen. My other goal is to get a very good report and I want to play for the school softball team.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giovianni its me Calvin your cousin, I enjoyed reading your about me blog post I really think it looks interesting. I really like how you said that you liked going to places with me because it shows that you are a really good cousin to me. Keep up with the great work ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.